Thank you for your visit!
You are now on an old version of my wedding invitation page! You can visit the current version by clicking the image below, or by selecting it from the menu!
We offer handmade custom invitations and accessories for weddings and other happy occasions. All these cards are made with hand-painted details, hand-tied bows, and hand-torn edges.
Let our invitations be the first glimpse your guests have into the festivities to come!
We offer you an Exciting Alternative to the usual catalogue order stationery. Let your imagination run wild and let us create a stationery ensemble that is exactly as your vision.
[singlepic id=12 w=640 h=480 float=center]
Our wedding stationery includes:
– Save the date card – the card that inform yor friends that you bought the ring , she said Yes and there’s going to be a wedding at the indicated date.
– Wedding invitation – the polite and formal card that informs about the upcoming ceremony indicating its time and place.
– Response card – by enclosing it to your wedding invitation you request that the guest respond to it within a specified date.
– Direction card or hand drawn map – to assist your guests to get to the place of the wedding. Also it can be made a timeline card – a visual map of the wedding day.
– Place card – a miniature card with your guest’s name written on it folded in half and placed across the guest’s place.
– Thank you card – a polite way to express your gratitude to your guests.
[singlepic id=21 w=640 h=480 float=center]
The wedding stationery making process is the following:
We select together the type of cards that you neeed and also the rough design of these cards.
I draw some sketches … like the following:
[singlepic id=26 w=520 h=440 float=center]
After receiving the wording from you, I begin to paint them,
[singlepic id=2 w=520 h=440 float=center]
In the end I prepare the invitation samples. In this moment the invitations are ready to be reviewed by you:
You will select the one that you consider the most suitable. After that the hard work begins … and in the end you will have the wedding package.